Spa 901 has one full-time position open for a BC Registered Massage Therapist, commencing July, 2019.
Awarded one of “Top 25 Spas in Canada” in the 2016-2017 Canadian Spa and Wellness awards, Spa 901 is the perfect place to start your practice within Fernie. We pride ourselves in offering our massage therapists everything needed to build a successful practice including: five spacious treatment rooms, reception, marketing, linens, a large and existing client base, a flexible schedule, as well as a professional and supportive team.
We are looking for a professionally trained massage therapist who:
- Is dedicated to excellence and an exemplary guest experience
- Is an excellent communicator with both guests and team members
- Practices professionalism and discretion with guests
- Handles challenges with poise, grace, and sound judgment
- Must be flexible and able to work when there is demand, weekend and holiday availability is required in order to be considered for a position. (Closed Christmas and New Years Day)
- Is committed to the highest standards of safety, quality and hygiene
With the ability to:
- Provide massage therapy with uncompromised quality
- Effectively manage time and appointment flow
- Uphold values of integrity, honesty and professionalism in team environment
- Completion and certification of recognized and qualified educational establishment.
- Membership and good standing with a recognized and accredited association, ability to issue receipts for massage therapy in the province of British Columbia.
- Additional training or interest in learning other body work modalities an asset but not required
- CPR certification an asset.
To apply for a position, please forward your resume and cover letter to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org