The features of our facility include:
Five treatment rooms
Manicure and pedicure suites (three stations per suite)
Spacious change rooms
Outdoor hot pool and infrared saunas
How to request a group booking:
- Please contact one of our coordinators by phone or e-mail to check availability on your requested date.
- Fill out our group booking form (you will be e-mailed this after availability is confirmed) and forward back to us with details of your booking. A credit card number will be required to secure your time.
- Your group booking will be assigned to one of our coordinators and within approximately 10 days you will receive an itinerary of times and further information regarding your day at the spa.
(*Some exclusions apply, please see the group section of our policies page. Discounts are not eligible toward packages, wedding hair or makeup or to services rendered by a BC Registered Massage Therapist.)
Wedding Services at Spa 901
Get ready for your big day in the beautiful setting of Fernie’s historic schoolhouse at Spa 901.
With a full range of esthetic and hair styling services, our experienced and professional team will take care of your party from head to toe.
Wedding and Event A La Carte Services
Bridal Make-up (includes trial) | $100+
Bridesmaid/ Mothers/ Guest Make-up | $70+
Eyelash Extensions & Application| $15+
Bridal Hair Styling | $95 +
Bridesmaid & Guest Hair Styling | $85 +
Mother of Bride/Groom Hair Styling| $65 +
Flower girl | $55
Hair Trial | $50/hr
Make-up & Hair Prices may vary depending on the complexity or simplicity of the achieved look, ultimately requiring less or additional product & time.
Pricing and details are subject to change without notice, however if a contract has been drawn out and signed reflecting former pricing, the contract quote will be honoured. Updated pricing would apply for new bookings.
As this may be the first time we work together, we do encourage brides to consider a trial and our bridal parties to select photo’s of styles they are fond of, so we can create a look that is unique for you.
How to request a Bridal Styling Event:
To check availability on your requested date. Please contact Jessica Riley our Bridal Event Co-ordinator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list the following information:
- Your wedding date
- On-site at Spa 901 or on-location; please state your preferred location/venue/address as to where you want to receive your styling on the day of. Please note: On-location services are subject to availability, group minimum requirements & travel fees associated. No fee is incurred if services are conducted on-site at Spa 901.
- How many people in total are you seeking each for Make-up / Hair applications?
- What would be the ideal time you’d like all Make-up/ Hair services to be completed by?
- All serious inquires that fall on an available date will be issued an Artistry Contract & Event Quote. To secure a date, a signed contract is required followed with a deposit payment. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, all remaining payments must be paid in full on the wedding date.